Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SSSNNNOOOWWW!!!

It's snowing............again :( That's all it's done since December and I'm getting depressed:( Life stops in the mountains when it snows and there is nothing to do but stay on this dang computer........................and so here I am again, tryin to blog. my posts may be short (if you want the long post, check out mik's blog, he's the writer!) but I am gonna stick with it this time. There is no church at Jackson Valley tonight because of the snow but at least now I get to watch UK beat the crap outta Auburn tonight! hehe

2 comments:

Erica Mueller said...

We have tons of snow here too! Well, tons for Texas anyway. :-) 5"! It's been pretty, but I'm ready for the cold to end. Maybe it's the pregnancy? I usually enjoy winter but this year I'm just ready for warmth and sunshine.

Miss you so much! I will be home Jan 31st-Feb 16th and I must must must get over to see you! I hope to make it to McKee one Sunday, and JV a few times. :-)

FrankandMary said...

So glad you are back to blogging.
I'll try to stop marrying you & Mik off on his blog :-).
I'm patient. Uhm, sort of....
I love the snow, but I am in the minority with adults on that!
~Mary