Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ok, so I'm not a great writer and my only visitors seem to be Mik and Erica. oh well...........lol
Seems like I have to write about Mik's suprising visit Sunday. He got up at 3 in the morning and drove 6 hours to meet me at church in Mckee..............sigh.............I love him :)He has a perfect account of our day at his blog http://alohamik.blogspot.com/ so I won't repeat, but it meant so much for me to see him. He is in the busiest part of his year and we haven't been able to chat as often or as long as we want. I have some insecurities about why an able- bodied man 6 hours away wants me around but his visits always confirm that he is just as in love as I am, para siempre ;)

8 comments:

Erica M said...

I read Mik's blog the other day. I didn't realized he'd surprised you! What a sweet, romantic thing to do! He's a keeper, girl!!!

I love you! Hope I get to see you again when I'm there in a few weeks!

FrankandMary said...

An able-bodied man? I think everyone has a different degree of able-ness, and I believe he sees you as superiorly "able" to him in many ways. From reading Mik's blog and getting to know him a bit on AOL I would say he feels you are the very best thing that has ever happened to him.
~Mary

FrankandMary said...

I already commented on this a long time ago, but Mik's current entry was too fattening. I couldn't stay there. POST AN ENTRY :-). I'd like to hear(read) how you are. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

uuwhwzcom http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic

Anonymous said...

Hey, This is a message to the website owner. Please check out my friends website, he is offering a very good service that you may be intrested in. Does your website gain hardly any visitors or not rank for keywords you want it to rank for with Google? Well he can help! He can provide you with tens of thousands of backlinks to your site! Take a quick look as im sure you will be intrested. http://hellomotow.net/backlinks/

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, the contents present at this site are in fact awesome for people experience, well,
keep up the nice work fellows.

Check out my web page: candy crush saga Hack

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

My page: psn code Generator

Anonymous said...

After looking into a number of the blog posts on your web page,
I honestly appreciate your technique of blogging.

I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
Take a look at my web site too and let me know how you
feel.

Here is my page; Dragon City Cheat Engine