Sunday, September 09, 2007

Whitney and Josh's wedding



Well it's been a while but here I am again ;) I'm usually pretty busy chatting with Mik but hockey started back this weekend and Mik is on the road with the Cherokee. He calls and broadcasts their games. :( Oh well........he's a hard worker :) He was here last weekend and it was wonderful! I am completely in love and I can't believe how he has blessed my life.

In other news.....I went to a wedding last night. The first wedding in our renovated church. It was the most beautiful wedding I had ever seen. They had crushed hydrangas covering the stage with candles everywhere. Very elegant. I look at weddings in a strange new light these days.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Oh, she is sooooo beautiful! More pictures please?!?!? :-)

sundae said...

Very beautiful wedding. So glad to hear from you. Why are you looking at weddings differently??lol Will come up soon,I want to talk and see you.
Take care.

Mik said...

are you ever going to post again? I am anxious to here about talk of UK around there...lol...

Love you,
Me

Mik said...

Um, My hooked on phonics classes obviously didn't work... H-E-A-R, not here.... I'm such a goof!!! lol